We have noticed many of you have issue's setting up e-mail SMTP. We will provide a short guide.
- Login to your backoffice
- Navigate to Advanced Parameters >> E-mail
- Select the option "Set my own SMTP parameters (for advanced users ONLY)"
- A new field will appear at the bottem
- Fill in SMTP server (example: mailout.one.com)
- Fill in SMTP username (example: email@example.com)
- Fill in SMTP password (example: yourpassword)
- For encryptions select "none"
- For port use "25"
- Press save and send a test e-mail.
|Error: check your e-mail configuration|
Expected response code 250 but received code "550", with message "550 5.7.1 Sender address rejected: username firstname.lastname@example.org and sender email@example.com does not match"
Go to your "MYSQL database" open table "ps_configuration" and search for "PS_SHOP_EMAIL" change this value so it match the "SMTP username"
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.