The "Pack: Upgrade PrestaShop " includes:
- A backup of your current store
- An upgrade of your store to the latest version of PrestaShop 1.6 or 1.7
- Small bug-fixes
The customer must agree in order to remove any personalized store settings:
Modified PrestaShop solution core
- Specific modules
- Specific themes
- Old non-compatible Addons modules
- Core overloads
- Modified database structure.
If you wishes to retain the personalized settings as above, an additional fee will be requested.
Store update procedure
- Once the update diagnostic is accepted, a backup of the store (server & database content) will be performed.
- We will then prevent modification of the database.
- The files and database will be installed locally or on a test server, the update can then begin.
- As soon as the updating process is complete, we carry out multiple tests to check that the store is functioning correctly.
- When the tests are finalized, we proceed to the upgrade.
- After we put your updated site online we will carry out tests on the version installed and the store can be activated.